Job ID: 1714713
As an Account Executive for Cox Media Group, you will be an important part of a dynamic sales organization and enjoy excellent earning potential with all of the tools necessary to get the job done. You will be responsible for generating media revenues for the assigned market to meet or exceed predetermined goals. You will also create revenues by working collaboratively with local sales managers, by making sales presentations and by directly selling to key primary and secondary accounts, as assigned. You will service and secure mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies or individuals that have a desire to reach their target audience through various advertising channels and services.
What makes a successful Account Executive at Cox Media Group? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results-driven 10
- Relationship building 9
- Budgeting forecasting 8
- Prospecting 8
- Digital Savvy 7
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
including generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays.
Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
Mentoring and Training Programs
Broad Suite of Product Solutions
Maternity / Paternity leave
Gamut Smart Media from Cox, LLC
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain D.C account list
• Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
• Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
• Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
• Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
• Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
• Must have a strong understanding of the D.C market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
• Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
• Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
• Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
• Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-VA-Arlington-1901 N Moore St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing