Account ExecutiveLocation: US-GA-Atlanta Job Number 1716255 Brand Cox Reps, Inc.
An Account Executive is the liaison between our client television stations and their customers, the advertising agencies, with the responsibility of generating the maximum amount of business for the client TV stations. In addition, the AE is responsible to achieve the highest percentage of all such business and to properly maintain all resultant advertising schedules secured on behalf of the TV stations
• Develop and maintain professional relationships.
• Achieve highest share goal and dollars on all pieces of business.
• Create new dollars through sponsorships and internet sales.
• Must be able to use the RAVE avail system, maintain pending reports and projections, obtain competitive information, and have the ability to serve as station specialist for predetermined station clients and communicate properly with management.
• Be organized, operate with sense of urgency. Show initiative, and anticipate problems and offer solutions.
• Exhibit effective written and verbal communication.
• Four year college degree preferred.
• Prior experience as an Account Executive at a TV Rep firm or prior local TV advertising sales preferred.
• Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Great attention to detail and strong follow-through.
• Proficiency with computer applications like Word and Excel.
• Ability to operate successfully with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent sales and people skills
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
CoxReps is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More information on the company can be found here: www.coxreps.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-945 E Paces Ferry Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing