Client Engagement SpecialistJob ID 183607 Date posted 02/28/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
Videa (www.videa.tv) is a well-funded division of Cox Media Group and Cox Enterprises in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead).
We have JUST REVOLUTIONIZED the way television advertising is purchased and sold by creating a best-in-class cloud based automated technology platform. Our advertising supply side product is the leading solution for local broadcasters and media buying agencies across the US. Media Buyers and TV Advertising sales reps can complete sales/buys in minutes rather than suffer through weeks of back-and-forth calls and emails. The problems we solve are complex and challenging! We invest heavily in our people and our technology. Our culture is one of fun meets innovation.
We currently have a need for a Client Engagement Specialist. The project minded and detail-oriented person we seek will report to the Sr. Team Mgr. Client Engagement. Together they are responsible for helping to configure the Videa software and hardware (remotely or onsite) and managing the onboarding process (which includes, making certain that all the necessary steps have been taken, data/information has been gathered and processes have been documented) for approximately 15-30 TV stations around the U.S. at any given time.
The results oriented individual we need must be able to manage simultaneous implementations to a satisfaction on time completion and to specification. In addition, this person will be charged with capturing the analytics around sales operations/pipeline reporting so that the Sr. Team Manager can track pacing of projects and speed of the onboarding process. In-depth knowledge or work experience in Broadcast TV, Advertising, Cable or Media industries buying or selling advertising highly preferred.
· Liaise regularly with Videa's internal teams to assure that all appropriate steps have been followed and all critical information is retrieved from each station.
· Establish and own the client relationship through to mutually agreed upon completion.
· Continually work to assure that clients have a positive implementation experience. Continually manage their perception of Videa products and their value proposition.
· Maintain open and effective peer communication and relationships across the business to assure a world class implementation experience for all, contribute and engage in knowledge sharing, and help to avoid duplication of effort.
· Maintain a working knowledge of Videa's product portfolio, including applications, product suites, tools, feature updates and reporting capabilities.
· Regularly partner with technology to ensure that all steps needed to complete the implementation process are able to be completed on-time.
· Keep detailed records of client communications, actions, implementation deadline status and issues in Salesforce.com. Provide scheduled and/or on-demand status reports and updates when needed.
· Share project status regularly to all stakeholders ensuring that deliverables are understood and issues that will impact delivery are communicated immediately.
· Effectively communicate benefits of successful implementation and details of change via a comprehensive program of activities.
· Ability to travel-Travel will be minimal maybe up to 5%.
· In-depth knowledge or work experience in Broadcast TV, Advertising, Cable or Media industries buying or selling advertising highly preferred.
· 2-4+ years' proven experience managing timelines and priorities. Project Management or Implementation experience desired.
· Bachelors' Degree in Business, IT, or other related course of study.
· A track record of success in pre-empting project difficulties and effectively communicate these in time to enable organization to take corrective action.
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities.
· Be able to communicate to teams effectively and help drive them to deliver according to both short-term and long-term goals.
· Commitment to being accountable for results.
· Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Salesforce.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3390 Peachtree Rd NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs