Corporate Communications ManagerJob ID 186460 Date posted 04/16/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Serve as a Corporate Communication point of contact for company leadership.
- Collaborate with department leaders to create high-quality content, including talking points, presentations, video scripts and other forms of communication in support of leadership goals and business priorities.
- Interact, inform and influence senior leaders on proper and impactful messaging.
- Deliver company messages to internal audiences in an easy-to-comprehend and effective manner.
- Research, write, edit, proofread, produce and distribute print, online and video communications to targeted audiences within the company.
- Meet with department subject matter experts to gather pertinent information and obtain clarity regarding goals and objectives, accurate messages and timelines.
- Potentially serve as a spokesperson for the company.
- Work with regional leadership to support regional communication initiatives.
- Ensure all communication materials meet company standards and explore new ways to support the business and engage employees.
- Other duties will be assigned.
- 5+ years previous experience working in a corporate communication or media environment.
- Related undergraduate degree (journalism/mass communications/marketing or public relations).
- Experience working in the media industry a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing integrated communication programs that include research, messaging, employee engagement tools and socialmedia content.
- Track record of working as a business partner and advising senior executives.
- Exceptional communication skills with the aptitude to understand complex business messages and deliver them to broad internal audiences in an easy-to-comprehend and effective fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to write for a wide variety of vehicles – speeches, talking points, presentations, print publications, websites, video, correspondence, magazines, fact sheets, Q&As, customer and other business communications, etc.
- Successful experience planning, project managing and implementing multidimensional communication projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook are required; working knowledge of Photoshop and other design software is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Digital Media Associate- Digital Talent Program Atlanta, Georgia
- Digital Advertising Specialist- Digital Talent Program Atlanta, Georgia