Digital Campaign ManagerJob ID 1816523 Date posted 10/24/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
The CMG Local Solutions Digital Campaign Manager is the liaison between the local market digital sales team and centralized fulfillment providers. This role will be highly focused on ensuring digital campaigns are fulfilled on time and deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations. As a single-point-of-contact, they will handle all market fulfillment inquiries and communicate campaign status and results. They will consistently monitor campaign performance and recommend adjustments to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
This individual must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of digital fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. They must also be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and efficiently translate campaign requirements into effective, actionable information for fulfillment providers. They will work closely with fulfillment teams to drive superior campaign execution and results for customers.
The Campaign Manager will assist local markets with onboarding customers, processing orders for fulfillment, monitoring performance and optimizing results. They will identify underperforming campaigns and recommend adjustments to improve results. By maintaining a comprehensive understanding of fulfillment processes for each product, they will be able to troubleshoot issues and quickly resolve them. This individual will be charged with continuously balancing customer needs against fulfillment requirements to ensure campaigns can be delivered on time while meeting customer expectations.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs.
• Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.
• Liaison and single-point-of-contact between the markets and fulfillment providers for all digital fulfillment inquiries and issues.
• Checks inventory in the pre-sale process as needed to ensure availability prior to order processing.
• Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from the digital sales team prior to handing off to the fulfillment team.
• Approves and/or escalates any orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs.
• Launches fulfillment tasks for each order and sends required data to both internal and outsourced fulfillment providers.
• Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA delivery and escalates issues as needed.
• Monitors fulfillment status to ensure campaigns deliver desired results and makes recommendations to optimize delivery if needed.
• Reviews campaign performance and makes every effort to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers to facilitate continuous improvement in the quality of service and campaign results.
• Works with CMG training and support services to educate them on fulfillment best practices to ensure markets are properly trained.
• Understands trafficking third-party ad tags, by utilizing DoubleClick Campaign Manager and coordinating the tagging process for premium and elite clients, with a focus on using the results to speak to client success
• 5+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role.
• 5+ years of experience in customer service working directly with sales and marketers.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development.
• General knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, ad tags, impression tags and click tags
• Proven skills in digital campaign management including processing, trafficking and monitoring performance against SLAs and KPIs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Keen problem solving skills - ability to proactively identify potential issues, troubleshoot and quickly resolve them.
• Self-starter, resourceful and excels at “getting things done”.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to build strong working relationships and consistently met or exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. ZenDesk, Google AdWords, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.
• Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Advertising roles with Cox Media Group provide extensive opportunities across the marketing spectrum. From creative design, to digital media, you'll drive campaigns that reach millions of users.