Digital Creative SpecialistJob ID 180694 Date posted 01/12/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
The Shared Services Digital Creative Specialist will design, traffic and produce all digital creative ad material for the GAMUT and broadcast group digital platforms and make sure it meets or exceeds CMG standards. They also ensure all materials meet CMG deadlines for Operations, Advertising and Production groups.
- Ability to work within the ad production trafficking creative group and leverage resources internally or externally to ensure on time delivery of digital materials
- Ability to produce and develop creative materials for multiple digital platforms that meets or exceeds CMG standards or quality
- Ability to produce and develop creative materials for multiple digital platforms and meet all deadlines for broadcast advertising groups and corporate digital clients
- High level proficiency in managing and producing digital campaigns and materials
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Digital and Rich Media ads on diverse platforms
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design a plus.
Years of Exp: 3 -5 years’ experience in digital creative or production areas
• Proficiency and experience in Adobe Creative suite including Animate, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Media Encoder. Adobe Muse and Microsoft Powerpoint experience a plus.
• Experience with ad trafficking systems and digital software from Clipcentric and Celtra for Rich Media and Digital platforms a plus.
• Strong written and verbal skills a must
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing