Digital Fulfillment AnalystJob ID 1818264 Date posted 11/28/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
The CMG Local Solutions Digital Fulfillment Analyst oversees the fulfillment workflow for CMG certified partners for all CMG 20+ media properties. They oversee the setup and delivery of digital campaigns between CMG and external digital fulfillment providers. They will maintain communication, delivery status and performance. This role will be accountable for ensuring digital campaigns for all TV, Radio and Newspaper properties are fulfilled on time and produce results that meet or exceed client expectations.
This individual will accountable for fulfillment processes with our certified vendors digital products and services including social media, search media, SEO services, content marketing and native advertising. They will oversee digital campaign fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. The Analyst onboards customers, processes orders, optimizes results in partnership with vendors and trains team members.
The Analyst will identify underperforming campaigns, troubleshoot issues and make changes to improve results. They will also manage the process of efficiently translating campaign requirements into effective, actionable information for external fulfillment providers.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
• Builds and manages campaign with vended solutions including Social campaigns
• Handles escalation and fulfillment of vended orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs
• Develops strategy, analyzes performance, placements, and content to determine the best means to optimize campaigns
• Educates sales teams around fulfillment for vended offerings, best practices, tools and processes
• Establishes and maintains relationships CMG certified media vendors
• Adheres to QA and SLA standards for fulfillment and holds vendors accountable for meeting standards
• 6mo + experience working as a Fulfillment Coordinator with digital solution providers
• 2+ experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role preferred
• 2+ years of experience in working with partners or 3rd party providers preferred
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple 3rd party partners to achieve desired results.
• Proven skills in digital campaign management including processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
• Resourceful, results-driven and excels at “getting things done”.
• Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Advertising roles with Cox Media Group provide extensive opportunities across the marketing spectrum. From creative design, to digital media, you'll drive campaigns that reach millions of users.