Digital Media Sales SpecialistJob ID 182699 Date posted 02/09/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs error free.
- Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of fulfillment processes for each product in order to troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly.
- Organize account information/orders appropriately to be able to monitor fulfillment processes for each product in a campaign.
- Proficient knowledge and error free data entry within communication, order management, and billing systems.
- Accurate client reporting. Accurate client billing.
- Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from other team members prior to launching the campaigns.
- Understand analytics and campaign performance for the purpose of quality assurance, accurate reporting, and optimization recommendations for upsell opportunities.
- Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA and KPI delivery and escalates issues as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience primarily working with digital solutions
- Digital sales and marketing experience (Social, Content, Search & Display)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field
- Previous work within an advertising/marketing agency or similar work experience preferred
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification
- IAB DMSC Certification a plus
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Superior sales, phone, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Time management and organizational skills in deadline oriented environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with an understanding of web site architecture and navigation a plus
- The ability to analyze data from analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
- Ability to take a proactive approach and show enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Detail oriented and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management both internally and with the client
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing