Director Digital Fulfillment Search and SocialLocation: US-GA-Atlanta Job Number 1718322 Brand CMG Corporate Services
The Cox Media Group Local Solutions Director Digital Fulfillment– Search and Social manages the fulfillment strategy, processes and workflow for all Search and Social Ad campaigns for all CMG 20+ media properties. They develop and oversee the team that is responsible for the setup, optimization and delivery of digital campaigns for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Ad Buying across Bing, Google, Facebook, Instagram and other social media networks. They will develop and maintain fulfillment processes to manage communication, delivery status and overall performance. This role will be accountable for ensuring campaigns for all TV, Radio and Newspaper properties are fulfilled on time and produce results that meet or exceed client expectations.
This individual is accountable for all aspects of search and social fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. The Director will oversee efforts to onboard customers, process orders, monitor performance and optimize results. Their team will identify underperforming campaigns, troubleshoot issues and make recommendations to improve results.
They will manage search and social fulfillment vendors and platforms including Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing, programmatic search platforms, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
- Leads all Search and Social fulfillment strategy and execution and is solely accountable for the performance of those channels
- Develops and oversees all Search and Social fulfillment requirements, processes, workflows and communication
- Develops QA, KPI and SLA standards for the fulfillment team and providers and holds them accountable for performance and addresses issues as needed
- Oversees the setup, implementation, and development of PPC and Social campaigns including copywriting and content collection
- Directs paid search program and social ad program success through bidding strategies and effective key word management on search engines and social networks and manages positioning to meet ROI targets within budgetary constraints
- Oversees the optimization of search campaigns in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engine marketing platforms
- Oversees the optimization of social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Oversees the analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to identify, recommend and implement program changes to increase overall search and social performance
- Manages PPC and Social Ad buying fulfillment providers and coordinators associated with those partners
- Approves and/or escalates orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs
- Ensures campaigns are consistently monitored to achieve desired results and recommendations are made to optimize delivery if needed
- Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers to facilitate continuous improvement in the quality of service and campaign results
- Collaborates across all fulfillment and campaign services groups to achieve exceptional service for the properties
- 6+ years of experience working in a managing digital advertising operations or fulfillment teams
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing specifically SEM, GDN, mobile, retargeting, social and video
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage internal teams and external partners to achieve desired results
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including developing and overseeing processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing teams to “get things done”
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e., Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Search platforms, the Doubleclick suite, Doubleclick Campaigns Manager, programmatic platforms, workflow tools, 3rd party Search and Social Management tools, etc.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing