Director Digital Fulfillment, SearchLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 1713234 Brand CMG Corporate Services
This individual is accountable for all aspects of search fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. The Director will oversee efforts to onboard customers, process orders, monitor performance and optimize results. Their team will identify underperforming campaigns, troubleshoot issues and make recommendations to improve results.
They will manage search and audience extension fulfillment vendors and platforms including Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Yahoo, Bing, programmatic search platforms, etc.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
- Leads all Search fulfillment strategy and execution and is solely accountable for the performance of those channels
- Develops and oversees all Search fulfillment requirements, processes, workflows and communication
- Develops QA, KPI and SLA standards for the fulfillment team and providers and holds them accountable for performance and addresses issues as needed
- Oversees the setup, implementation, and development of PPC campaigns including copywriting and content collection
- Directs paid search program success through bidding strategies and effective key word management on search engines and manages positioning to meet ROI targets within budgetary constraints
- Oversees the optimization of search campaigns in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engine marketing platforms
- Oversees the analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to identify, recommend and implement program changes to increase overall search performance
- Oversees the setup, monitoring and optimization of audience extension campaigns to achieve campaign goals
- Manages PPC fulfillment providers and coordinators associated with those partners.
- Approves and/or escalates orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs
- Ensures campaigns are consistently monitored to achieve desired results and recommendations are made to optimize delivery if needed
- Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers to facilitate continuous improvement in the quality of service and campaign results
- Collaborates across all fulfillment and campaign services groups to achieve exceptional service for the properties
- 6+ years of experience working in a managing digital advertising operations or fulfillment teams
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing specifically SEM, GDN, mobile, retargeting and video
- Experience managing more than a $30M Search business
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage internal teams and external partners to achieve desired results
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including developing and overseeing processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing teams to “get things done”
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e., Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Kenshoo, Aquisio, xAd, programmatic platforms, Zendesk, 3rd party Search Management tools, etc
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred
Local Solutions, powered by Cox Media Group, provides customizable digital marketing products and services that drive results. With local expertise and innovative tools, our digital advisors help you maximize your sales, boost your brand value, and turn prospects into customers. Please visit www.cmglocalsolutions.com for more information.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that include the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 59 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing