Junior Graphic Designer Digital Talent ProgramLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 177459 Brand CMG Corporate Services
- Design & execute new engagement strategy/tactics to help increase employee portal ConneX page views by 10% and unique visitors by 10% YOY.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for CMG’s external web site coxmediagroup.com, ConneX and all social media channels.
- Work with social media liaisons to populate CMG site with content that attracts and retains talent.
- Write and publish stories and video packages appropriate for CMG’s various sites.
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Cultivate relationship with digital liaisons at CMG Superbrands to become ConneX champions/ambassadors
- Define and cultivate the CMG story across multiple digital channels
- Content calendar
- Social media growth on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Stories covering major events (Town Halls, Giving Campaigns, Atlanta-based events)
- Employee spotlight
- Writing for online
- Engagement strategist
- Desktop publishing, content management experience
- Social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing