Multi Platform ProducerJob ID 184404 Date posted 03/09/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Review company programs, archives, and other sources of material and research to identify opportunities to create noteworthy content for digital platforms.
- Expert use of non-linear editing tools, Photoshop and After Affects.
- Writes scripts that meet/exceed brand and client expectations and standards.
- Runs shoots, manages crew/talent/customer needs while maintaining a professional atmosphere.
- Writes/Produces/Edits long-form special programs as needed.
- Edits cut down versions of shows for live and on-demand consumption.
- Produces and edits live and pre-taped segments for programming.
- Edits snackable videos for social media posting
- Meets with the station’s Account Executives and customers.
- Runs creative pitches and identifies ideas for success on digital platforms.
- The producer/editor may also be asked to help with obtaining legal clearances, selecting sound tracks, brainstorming creative concepts, managing voiceover artists, researching content, conducting interviews, directing shoots, and other functions of the production process.
- 2+ years of professional video editing/producing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college.
- Proficient in digital editing, with Adobe Premiere, or another digital editing software.
- A strong understanding of storytelling technique.
- Great communication skills.
- Must have strong writing, producing and editing skills
- Must have live production experience
- Must have experience working in a studio environment
- Must have experience using Avid or a similar show rundown system
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing