Photographer/Videographer- WSB- TVLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 177598 Brand WSB-TV
- Gathering news content as Photographer and Editor, often times in breaking news environment with tight deadlines. Operating microwave, satellite trucks and streaming technology as well as FTP solutions on a daily basis. Must have working knowledge of editorial standards and strong news judgment.
- A working knowledge of Pansonic P2 cameras and recorders is required as well as proficiency on the AVID Newscutter, Inews or equivalent non-linear edit system and Newsroom Production System.
- A working knowledge of Microwave and Satellite truck operation is essential.
- Experience and proficiency with graphics platforms such as After Effects a plus.
- Minimum of three years of television experience in medium to large market required.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing