Product Manager, DigitalJob ID 1713904 Date posted 08/25/2017 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
Fans 1st Media’s Product Manager owns, develops and executes the product strategy for various F1M brands. He/she will bring an operational mindset to product management, guiding product development through all stages of the product lifecycle, from identification of customer needs through launch and support, working closely with a cross-organizational team of design, development, sales and marketing resources. He/she should be an expert at defining strategic direction that builds brand with a clear understanding of how to successfully launch new products that improve the user experience. Excellent communication skills are fundamental; he/she must be able to effectively convey complex concepts across all organizational levels, both internally and with customers or partners. We are a startup where goals are ever-changing so those afraid of testing and ‘then doing’ should not apply. This job supports the General Managers of F1M brands, and reports to the Sr. Manager, Product Management, based in Atlanta.
• Provide thought-leadership on products and experience; promote best-practices, new ideas, in-depth research, analysis and reporting, all leading to the ultimate goal of brand building
• Develop roll-out, training and implementation plans for new products, features and tools
• Utilize effective project management when launching new products, features and tools, exercising sound decision-making abilities.
• Run data-driven experiments and analysis to optimize products and inform the strategy
• Interface with internal teams and clients for updates on product performance and enhancements as well as opportunities
• Maximize product development efficiency, while focusing on operational efficiency, in a constantly evolving environment
• Educate internal teams on product launch best practices and product performance
• Be an expert in key disciplines such as digital tool usage and capabilities, data management and usage, process management
Here is what we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of product management experience.
• Strong communication and presentation skills - able to distill complex information from multiple sources into actionable insights
• Strong desire to learn and able to adapt to changing environment
• Willingness to do whatever necessary to deliver exceptional results; entrepreneur mentality
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep into understanding customer needs and the competitive landscape
• Firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product lifecycle, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, execution and management
• Effective relationship builder, with proven ability to partner across organizations and collaborate effectively across all levels
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; proficient in using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Fluency with web analytics and conversion metrics
• A self-starter that thrives in a startup environment, can work independently, make decisions quickly, and take initiative
• Extremely organized. Must be able to multi-task, with a proven history of working quickly, efficiently and accurately under deadline pressures
• Ability to work off hours when needed.
• Experience in MS office & Adobe products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing