Workforce Solutions ManagerJob ID 183777 Date posted 02/28/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Seven+ years of Human Resources Information Services/Systems experience in a large organization;
- HRIS/ERP functional and/or technical experience with Oracle’s PeopleSoft HR/Payroll applications including certification in the use of PS Query
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Knowledge of human resources processes
- Other Technical/Professional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office skills and virtual meeting skills (i.e. webinars, video conferencing)
- Superior Excel skills, Power Point presentations, Facilitation skills
- Sound knowledge of laws and regulations related to HR and benefits
- Some prior experience utilizing business process optimization methodologies (Six Sigma/Lean/Green Belt Certification) a plus.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization and with the general public
- Critical Skills Requiredo Problem solving abilityo Organizational and follow through skillso Sound, independent judgmento Strong attention to detailo Exceptional data analysis ability
- Must be able to build strong, collaborative working relationships with all interfaces, including coworkers, vendors, subsidiary colleagues
- Previous experience with shared services and/or policy consolidation and deployment a plus
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner Atlanta, Georgia