Digital Accounts CoordinatorLocation Austin, Texas Job Number 177801 Brand Cox Texas Newspapers, LP
- Produce custom reporting to easily and effectively show campaign success for continued retention
- Assist in building proposals in line with customer goals and KPIs
- Coordinate creative fulfillment and IOs in working directly with advertisers, sales and central ad ops team
- Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with direct and 3rd party delivery metrics.
- Work with FRC team and Accounting for account related needs in setting up accounts, establishing credit, providing invoice, etc.
- Support, test and when required lead the implementation and fulfillment of digital products.
- Troubleshoot implementation hurdles causing campaign under delivery or successful launch
- Help establish best practices based on direction from central and local ad operations leadership.
- Keep vendors abreast of changes in campaigns and any important updates to be aware of
- Provide timely feedback to sales and management of campaign performance and FYIs
- Communicate changes in workflow and vendor relationships to the staff
- Fields of Study/Major: Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, Liberal or Applied Arts
- At least 1 year experience working in a digital advertising operations role.
- At least 3 years’ experience working directly with sales and marketers.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-305 S Congress Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing