Digital Media Buyer - ProgrammaticJob ID 182928 Date posted 02/14/2018 Location Austin, Texas Apply
The Sr Account Coordinator’s primary responsibility is focused on Digital Media Buying: executing digital advertising campaigns on their advertising platform(s) of focus. They will execute campaigns on Demand Side Platforms (display, video, native advertising), Social Platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn), Paid Search / SEM platforms (Google AdWords, Bing), as well as executing work around Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including facilitating the development and posting and editing of content to client websites. They will also have interaction as the frontline support and liaison for all Account Executives and advertisers before, during and after the sale to ensure that all campaigns are executed properly and optimized for client success based upon established KPIs. The ongoing ability to adapt to rapidly changing digital products, sales initiatives and systems is critical to this role. Day-to-day responsibilities include, programmatic media buying / optimization, creative review, workflow production, problem solving, correspondences, and customer relations with internal and external stakeholders. This role operates as the tactical execution arm of the sales team and is responsible for the flawless campaign flighting of campaigns to optimization.
• Establishing, modifying, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
• Reviewing order in-take forms from sales teams to ensure campaigns are built to specifications
• Analyze campaign performance and proactively optimizing campaigns to improve client return on investment (ROI)
• Communication of campaign successes, optimizations, and campaign shortcomings to sales and account managers
Product Development Input
• Collaborate with the Digital Sales Leadership team responsible for product strategy
• Provide input to help establish service level agreements (SLAs)
• The Sr. Account Coordinator will have one or two areas of primary digital media buying expertise, but they will work towards competency in buying all digital advertising products
• Ongoing education / learning of area(s) of primary expertise
• Development in areas not of primary expertise
• Internal client relations: Work with operations team responsible for ensuring billing and production issues are communicated and resolved quickly.
• Internal client relations: Work with Digital Sales Leads, Account Executives, and Account Managers to provide best practices in area of expertise
• External client communication: Periodic interaction with external clients is necessary, primarily with key accounts
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in marketing, digital sales support or related field.
• Digital Media Buying within a programmatic platform highly preferred. (including experience on a Demand Side Platform (DSP), Social Ad Buying Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn), Search Ad Buying Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing)
• Industry certifications highly preferred (including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, etc.)
• Customer Service skills with ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Above average knowledge in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel. Working knowledge of Photoshop or related software a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical Audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-305 S Congress Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs