Senior Account CoordinatorLocation: US-TX-Austin Job Number 1716008 Brand Cox Texas Newspapers, LP
The Sr. Account Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to fill the digital vertical of focus. They will also have interaction as the frontline support and liaison for all Account Executives and advertisers before, during and after the sale to ensure that all campaigns, sponsorships, and ad schedules are executed properly and optimized. The ongoing ability to adapt to rapidly changing sales initiatives and the introduction of new products and systems needed to fulfill the company’s advertising needs is critical to this role. Day-to-day responsibilities include, ad order entry, creative execution, billing entry, workflow production, problem solving, correspondences, and customer relations. This role operates as the multimedia tactical execution arm of the sales team and is responsible for the flawless campaign flighting of campaigns to optimization. They will also be responsible for their vertical/s of expertise, including sales information and identifying new sales channels for growth in revenue. They are a trusted partner to Sales.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 1-2 year' experience working in marketing, digital sales support or related field; Previous digital experience a plus.
- Customer Service skills with ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Above average knowledge in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel. Working knowledge of Photoshop or related software a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical Audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-305 S Congress Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing