Charlotte, North Carolina, Austin, Texas, St. Petersburg, Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, Orlando, Florida, Dedham, Massachusetts
Job ID: 185641
As an Account Executive for Cox Media Group, you will be an important part of a dynamic sales organization and enjoy excellent earning potential with all of the tools necessary to get the job done. You will be responsible for generating media revenues for the assigned market to meet or exceed predetermined goals. You will also create revenues by working collaboratively with local sales managers, by making sales presentations and by directly selling to key primary and secondary accounts, as assigned. You will service and secure mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies or individuals that have a desire to reach their target audience through various advertising channels and services.
What makes a successful Account Executive at Cox Media Group? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results-driven 10
- Relationship building 9
- Budgeting forecasting 8
- Prospecting 8
- Digital Savvy 7
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
including generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays.
Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
Mentoring and Training Programs
Broad Suite of Product Solutions
Maternity / Paternity leave
Are you ready to make a major upgrade in your career and quality of life? WSOC-TV (ABC) has an opening for a strong Account Executive that knows how to grow share with major agencies and is a new business closer at one of the most sought-after companies in the business, COX Media Group, in the beautiful Queen City of Charlotte, NC.
- Be a part of a driven, fun, successful team that loves to win (and celebrate success).
- Work for a company that invests in their people and products with the best training in the business.
- Solve regional/local business needs with great multi-platform marketing solutions.
- Have a toolbox of exciting products to sell like a full suite of Digital assets, ABC Prime, NFL Football including Panthers, NBA, NASCAR, College Football, and a solid local News brand that continues to grow.
- Earn a substantial income with great benefits
- Live in a great market with a beautiful skyline, NFL team, major sports and entertainment events all while enjoying the best of all four seasons.
- North Carolina is home to 14 Fortune 500 and 26 Fortune 1000 headquarters.
- Charlotte is One Of The Best Places To Live In America by US News & World Report ... The Queen City is officially one of the top 20 cities to live in the USA.
- Short drive to great vacation spots like Myrtle Beach, Asheville, Charleston, Hilton Head Island and more
Minimum 2+ years of media sales experience required, television experience preferred.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Other Locations: 305 S Congress Ave,US,TX,Austin,78704-1200|11300 4th St N,US,FL,St. Petersburg,33716-2941|11700 Central Pkwy,US,FL,Jacksonville,32224-2600|490 E South St,US,FL,Orlando,32801|25 Fox Dr,US,MA,Dedham,02026
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing