Digital Sales SpecialistJob ID 189654 Date posted 06/12/2018 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Apply
- Product expert will work with prospects to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMG-Charlotte digital portfolio.
- Manage and grow digital business from digital product portfolio.
- Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
- Assess customers/prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs.
- Report, evaluate and manage customers’ digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives.
- Evaluate CMG-Charlotte’s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
- Consistently meet or exceed management defined activity, revenue, product and objective goals.
- Meet management and/or process defined deadlines.
- Demonstrate focused daily activity.
- Other duties as assigned by members of management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Field Sales experience in designated product sales.
- Digital sales required.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated record of success cold calling for new business.
- Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing