Digital Sales SpecialistJob ID 189654 Date posted 06/12/2018 Location: Charlotte, North Carolina Apply
- Product expert will work with prospects to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMG-Charlotte digital portfolio.
- Manage and grow digital business from digital product portfolio.
- Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
- Assess customers/prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs.
- Report, evaluate and manage customers’ digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives.
- Evaluate CMG-Charlotte’s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
- Consistently meet or exceed management defined activity, revenue, product and objective goals.
- Meet management and/or process defined deadlines.
- Demonstrate focused daily activity.
- Other duties as assigned by members of management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Field Sales experience in designated product sales.
- Digital sales required.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated record of success cold calling for new business.
- Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our sales team is essential to our business growth. Our highly motivated team offers creative solutions to our client’s advertising needs. Within one of our sales roles, you’ll build relationships through consultative partnerships with our clients and customers to maximize the benefits of the products and services we sell to ensure our continued growth.