Multi-Media Reporter - Telemundo CharlotteJob ID 188018 Date posted 05/16/2018 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Apply
- A strong writer and creative storyteller.
- A reporter who brings original story ideas every day.
- A team player who can evolve based on feedback and research.
- A self-motivated individual who wants to win each day.
- Able to shoot and edit in the field.
- Able to shoot and edit broadcast quality video for television newscast, deliver quick. cellphone photos, and cell video for digital.
- A digital natural who posts story updates to social media platforms as they develop stories.
- An innovator who can learn new technologies as they develop.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Education and experience in digital news production preferred
- Fluent in Spanish-language
- Three years’ experience at news production preferred, including spot news
- Knowledge of digital content management systems, email and database management programs
- Requirement may change over time depending on technology and company priorities
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Junior Digital Producer Charlotte, North Carolina