Photographer/VideographerLocation: US-NC-Charlotte Job Number 1715877 Brand WSOC Television, Inc.
WSOC-TV Cox Media Group is looking for a visual storyteller who can go off the shoulder as well as the sticks...a creative go-getter, with an eye for composition and an ear for sound.
- Operate and maintain a professional quality video camera and related news gathering equipment.
- Be familiar with and understand non-linear editing techniques to meet deadlines and create high-impact stories.
- Operate and maintain live equipment including microwave, satellite, and LiveU backpack.
- Work with reporters in the field to turn visually-creative, memorable stories as well as interesting, active live shots.
- Bring story ideas and creative energy to the table every day.
- Must have live truck experience
- At least 1 year of nonlinear editing experience required
- 1 year experience as TV news photographer required
- College Degree in Communication or Journalism preferred
- Avid knowledge preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing