ProducerLocation: US-NC-Charlotte Job Number 1715694 Brand WSOC Television, Inc.
- Qualified applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in journalism as well as two years of line producing experience
- Applicants must have superior writing ability, strong control rooms skills and solid news judgment.
- WSOC is looking for a producer who can emerge as a newsroom leader, who can make decisions and then execute a coverage plan both on-air and on all WSOC digital platforms.
- This producer must also understand and implement station research in a way which supports and enhances the WSOC brand.
- Applicants should send resumes and a DVD copy of a newscast they produced to Executive Producer, Randy Wardell at 1901 N. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28206.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing