Regional Sales DirectorLocation: US-IL-Chicago Job Number 1712450 Brand Gamut Smart Media From Cox, LLC
We offer a broad spectrum of smart media from programmatic to direct. Gamut provides comprehensive media solutions that optimize ad revenue for publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from the most advanced data-driven tools. Whether it’s locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results. Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group.
Gamut Smart Media from Cox, LLC
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Chicago/Mid-West territory account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within the Chicago/Mid-West territory
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Evangelize Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
•BS/BA degree required
•3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
•Must have a strong understanding of the Chicago/Mid-West market with strong client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
•Must have a deep understanding of the online space
•Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus
•Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
•Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago-205 N Michigan Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing