Board OperatorJob ID 1810479 Date posted 06/29/2018 Location: Dayton, Ohio Apply
- Operation of station broadcast transmitter
- Coordination of remote broadcasts
- Understanding and ability to implement Emergency Alert System
- Producing local & syndicated talk shows
- Assisting anchors with breaking news/editing audio
- Production dubbing & producing
- Maintaining 3 radio station simultaneously
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to remain cool under pressure
- A commitment to high performance
- Weekend, evening & on call availability a must
- Knowledge of editing software including Adobe Audition
- 2 years of soundboard/radio experience preferred
- Opportunities for advancement
- A positive supportive work environment
- A fun fast paced job for the right person
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Cox Media Group’s operations include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications and digital sites and services. From our on-air talent to jobs within our technical operations, you'll be part of a team that communicates news all around the U.S. through integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media.