Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
BRAND AMBASSADOR STREET TEAM MEMBER
Job ID 188186 Date posted 05/14/2018 Location Dayton, Ohio
JOB SUMMARY: As a Cox Media Group Brand Ambassador and member of our Street Team, you will be the significant force for our brands out in the community. You must be energetic, well-spoken, courteous and outgoing when dealing with our customers. Every audience interaction must be positive, informative and memorable. Our brands include K99.1 FM (new country music); The Eagle 95.3 & 101.1 FM (Classic Hits); WHIO Radio & Television; Dayton Daily News and Dayton.com.Qualifications
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a self-motivated, social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals with our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Willing to work outdoors in any condition and drive station van
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Platform and Outlook
- Ability to generate event recaps summaries for company and clients
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High School degree required. 1+ years in customer service, promotions or marketing preferred
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent.
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main StEmployee Status:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disability Assistance (Requests on your application status will not receive replies.)
Cox is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and the requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
If you are having technical issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.