Digital Audience SpecialistJob ID 184999 Date posted 03/29/2018 Location Dayton, Ohio Apply
Come work with Dayton's premier media company in an exciting and impactful role! We are seeking great candidates with excellent news judgment that are social and digital media savvy, and understands content placement and optimizations.
• Curateand presentdigital-firstcontent sothatitappealstoanincreasinglymobileand socialaudience
• WorkwithContentteamstoensureimmediate socialmediaandmobilepresence(SMS, pushalerts,apps)duringbreakingnewsandsevereweather,assistingasnecessary
• Identifymobile-firsteventsandcontent that areprimeopportunitiestoengageaudiencesvia
• Employnewsjudgment toselectbrand-appropriatecontent forallCMGOplatforms
• Optimizeall content (stories,video, photos, livestreams,etc.)formaximum search enginereachandsocialmediareferrals
• Generateideasandcreatecontent (newsbursts,blogs, polls,photogalleries,video, quizzes,etc.)togrowvisitsacrossallplatforms
• Writeclearandcompellingheadlines,teases, newsburstsandsocialmediaposts
• Effectivelyandregularlycommunicateandcollaboratewithcolleagues,managersand otherstakeholdersacross department
• Proactivelysolveproblems andhelpothersfindsolutionswhenneeded
• Staycurrentondigitalaudience, technologyand advertisingtrendstohelpdrive businessdevelopment
• Utilizestrongpresentationskills(PowerPoint,Word, etc.) -mustbeabletopresentin frontofgroupswhenneeded
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs