Digital Media Campaign CoordinatorJob ID 1818427 Date posted 12/04/2018 Location: Dayton, Ohio Apply
- Manages the complete life cycle of a digital campaign
- Responsible for maintaining process, entry, and optimization requests of all digital campaigns
- Charged with facilitating regular campaign reporting requests by granting access to the dashboard. Includes troubleshooting dashboard mapping requests and data feed complications.
- Works closely with other members of the Digital Advertising Operations Team to communicate digital campaign fulfillment needs
- Completes creative ordering requests while providing guidance on digital creative best practices
- Performs digital billing order entry as assigned
- Serves as primary liaison between Media Consultant, Digital Sales Strategist, Digital Fulfillment Specialist and corporate partners
- Provides regular communication to Media Consultants on status of digital campaigns
- Works in conjunction with our Digital Sales Strategists to capture digital campaign strategy and translate successfully to our digital order tracking and order management system
- Works in multiple systems as part of the digital order fulfillment process.
- Serves as a critical backup for other members of the Digital Advertising Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- High technical aptitude and basic knowledge of coding language(s) preferred
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and operate a number of internal computer programs, systems and software
- Knowledge of DFP/DoubleClick for Publishers, WideOrbit, ServiceNow, Google Tag Manager or DFP Sales Manager a bonus
- Strong and proven customer service experience
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our marketing team collaborates with all levels of the organization to develop compelling sales and marketing strategies that continue to evolve the Cox Media Group brand. Through research, digital training tools, evaluating trends and consumer insight, our marketing professionals work diligently to identify and develop strategies to promote the value of our products.