Digital Sales SpecialistJob ID 181035 Date posted 01/22/2018 Location Dayton, Ohio Apply
We are expanding the team!
The role of Digital Sales Specialist is to work in collaboration with the Media Consultants (Account Executives) to protect & grow existing, and secure new, Digital Media advertising revenue. The Digital Sales Specialist will strategize, propose, & present Digital Media strategies & tactics direct to clients.
• Assess clients marketing needs and build corresponding strategic solutions
• Manage fulfillment of Digital media campaigns
• Consult and educate Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
• Educated and train Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
• Provide backup sales support to other Digital Sales Specialists in the department
• Knowledge and experience with digital media
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn and operate a number of internal computer programs and systems
• Strong organizational and process management skills
• Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
• Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
• Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
• Results oriented with great attention to detail
• Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing