Field Service RepresentativeJob ID 1719869 Date posted 12/13/2017 Location Dayton, Ohio Apply
- 85% Operational Activities.
- Leads transition of distribution territories, helping install new distributors in defined territories
- Oversees day-to-day performance in a designated area, including contracting carriers, aligning routes, implementing routing software, delivering routes, collecting from retail stores
- Handles escalation of key distribution issues.
- Implements strategic and operational initiatives, including developing uniform warehouse and delivery procedures and standards.
- Involvement on various distribution projects
- 15% Project Involvement
- Participates on various projects to support the local media company in growing its print business, including, but not limited to, launching new products, developing new distribution platforms, implementing new sales plans, implementing new processes
- Leverages operational, financial and business skills to support the company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 3+ years of related industry experience.
- Experience or interest in distribution, logistics, process management
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to relate to people and be able to negotiate with others
- Ability to work by oneself or in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office and ability to understand technology needs of the enterprise
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and proof of insurance
- Ability to work overnight, early morning, weekend and holiday hours
- Ability to travel, a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing