Outbound Telephone Sales Representative (Part-Time)Location: US-OH-Dayton Job Number 1717541 Brand CMG Newspaper Shared Services
Place outbound calls to sell newspaper subscriptions. Maintain a high focus on quality order including collecting payments and selling auto-renew subscriptions. A continuous and consistent personal demeanor, strong salesmanship and an empathetic customer service approach is essential to drive a positive customer experience and generate optimal results. Representatives should be computer proficient and specifically need familiarity with MS office applications (excel & outlook), internet based applications and data entry systems.
90% - place outbound sales calls
5% - inbound calls and call backs
5% - results tracking or other tasks assigned by management
- Call and sell new and previous subscribers who have stops for nonpayment or other controllable stop reasons
- Inbound call back line from messages left on machines.
- Take ownership of customer issues, take action to address any issues and follow up as necessary to ensure continued resolution.
- Proper entries and documentation in circulation system for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Drive digital engagement by confirming emails, registering accounts for digital access and conversations to inform customers of our digital products.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing