Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Part Time Street Team Member
Job ID 185059 Date posted 03/30/2018 Location Dayton, Ohio
Looking for energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join Cox Media Group’s innovative Street Team. Team members will work 10-20 per week and will be the face of various Cox brands, ranging from K99.1 FM (new country music ) to The Eagle 95.3 & 101.1 FM (80s rock & nostalgia) to WHIO Radio & Television and Dayton.com. You will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive, memorable way.Qualifications
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals with our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Someone who is a self-motivator and is willing to approach clients, listeners, etc. and feels comfortable interacting with them is a must
- Willing to work outdoors in any condition
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Photo Shop and Outlook is a must
- Ability to write reports and recaps summaries for company and clients
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- College graduate preferred. 1+ years in promotions or marketing
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent.
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main StEmployee Status:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disability Assistance (Requests on your application status will not receive replies.)
Cox is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and the requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
If you are having technical issues with your application, please email email@example.com.
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.