Part Time Street Team MemberLocation Dayton, Ohio Job Number 1510358 Brand Cox Media Group Ohio, Inc.
Looking for energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join Cox Media Group’s innovative Street Team. Team members will work 10-20 per week and will be the face of various Cox brands, ranging from K99.1 FM (new country music ) to The Eagle 95.3 & 101.1 FM (80s rock & nostalgia) to WHIO Radio & Television and Dayton.com. You will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive, memorable way.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals with our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Someone who is a self-motivator and is willing to approach clients, listeners, etc. and feels comfortable interacting with them is a must
- Willing to work outdoors in any condition
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Photo Shop and Outlook is a must
- Ability to write reports and recaps summaries for company and clients
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- College graduate preferred. 1+ years in promotions or marketing
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing