Graphic DesignerJob ID 1719429 Date posted 12/05/2017 Location Dedham, Massachusetts Apply
Reporting to the Design Director, the Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing department to provide static and motion graphics to the News, Sales, Web, and Community Affairs Departments. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Services Director, Senior Designer, and News Designers on maintaining visual continuity among graphic elements of the news and promotions graphics packages.
• Create graphics for special news reports, image campaigns, event promotion, and other station initiatives
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Design Director and Marketing team
• Conceptualize ideas from initial storyboards through completion
• Work with existing Cinema 4D and After Effects projects, while also being able to design, composite, and animate independently
• Occasionally assist with the creation of news graphics for on air broadcast
• Support community projects on behalf of station
• Other projects as assigned
• A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a Graphic Designer working in TV or similar environment
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design or related field preferred
• Strong design, logo, and typography skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Must be flexible in breaking news situations
• Must be able to provide a design reel or portfolio of previous work
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Maxon Cinema4D
• Experience with Chyron Lyric a plus
WFXT/Fox 25 is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-MA-Dedham-25 Fox Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs