Creative Production ManagerJob ID 189437 Date posted 06/13/2018 Location: Dedham, Massachusetts Apply
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in the multi-media industry. We are looking for an outgoing self-starter, to join WFXT / Studio 25 Boston. The Production Manager role manages Studio25 production, including brainstorming, story development, script approvals, graphics, animation and pre-production for stories, segments, promos and commercial production.
This person must have an understanding and complete embracement of social media and digital initiatives. Our ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, take charge of their position and provide excellent support to the department.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work effectively with all the departments at our television station and be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
You will also communicate with agencies and clients. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, good sense of design and knows how to build successful relationships; can take direction as well as work independently.Prior producing and marketing experience is a must.
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and copy-editing skills
- Work both independently and with talent to produce original content, primarily for broadcast and additionally for digital and social. Production responsibilities may include research, conducting interviews, writing, field producing and overseeing editing
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Brainstorm, coordinate and execute promotions
- Manage Studio 25 team made of up Producer/Host, Photographer, and Editor and assign projects as needed
- Manage production requests and maintain calendars
- Oversee contest development and fulfillment
- Serve as a liaison between other departments to complete projects
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience preferred
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
• Ability to work non-traditional hours
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
WFXT/Boston 25 is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-MA-Dedham-25 Fox Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Broadcast Programming and Production
Cox Media Group’s operations include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications and digital sites and services. From our on-air talent to jobs within our technical operations, you'll be a part of the team that communicates news all around the U.S. through integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Investigative Producer Dedham, Massachusetts