Promotions EditorJob ID 184501 Date posted 03/13/2018 Location Dedham, Massachusetts Apply
The emphasis is on “Creative.” Boston 25’s Creative Services Team is looking for Writer/Producer/Editor able to conceptualize and execute branding and image campaigns, with the skills to communicate in simple, concise language. We are seeking someone who can tell stories through the creative use of video and graphics. Videography skills a plus. Join a Cox Media Group environment conducive to fostering original ideas and innovation. Salary will be highly competitive, commensurate with skill level and experience. The Boston 25 Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editor will work daily on topical, image and community campaigns. Their responsibilities will be to write and edit their projects.
• Conceive, develop and produce breakthrough creative promos, advertising and promotional content.
• Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion at all stages of development, from project start through post
• Manage work flow and project deadlines
• Research new editorial techniques, new and current standards in music, storytelling, graphic design and marketing
• Write scripts
• Edit spots
• Create graphics to support spot production
• Work closely with On-Air Design department to convey additional graphics needs for projects
• Direct talent (voice-over and other)
• Support community projects on behalf of station
• Other projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and/or creative experience in a similar capacity for a broadcast/cable outlet, or advertising/creative agency is preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with AVID and Adobe Premiere
• Videography skills a plus
• Must be flexible and able to adjust to the changing demands of our environment
• Very organized and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication ability
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
WFXT/Boston 25 is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-MA-Dedham-25 Fox Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs