Digital Account ExecutiveJob ID 184774 Date posted 03/14/2018 Location Hollywood, Florida Apply
Cox Media Group Miami is looking for an experienced digital sales expert that enjoys identifying client needs and solving for them with an integrated suite of marketing solutions. As a Digital Account Executive, you will partner with small to medium sized businesses to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives with an emphasis on new business development within primary verticals such as automotive, healthcare, and home services or Hispanic businesses.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about getting their clients results with creative problem solving and is excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving media landscape.
- Demonstrate knowledge of digital products and applications, including (but not limited to): SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work with each other
- Responsible for prospecting and closing new business accounts
- Responsible for developing creative solutions based on advertiser needs/wants
- Provide superior customer service; responding to client needs in a timely manner
- Strategically develop client presentations, utilizing above average presentation skills
- Develop and maintain client lists, meet and exceed quarterly sales budgets and goals
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts and benefits to clients, including how our products work better together
- Can effectively understand and communicate campaign performance to align KPIs with ROI/attribution
- 1 to 2 years sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong understanding of Digital Media
- Strong business development focus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
- Google and Facebook Certifications are a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Automotive sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and professional
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing