Digital Content ManagerJob ID 188727 Date posted 05/22/2018 Location Hollywood, Florida Apply
CMG Miami seeks a dynamic digital leader to champion digital strategy for all CMG Miami digital operations. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Digital Content Manager works directly with the sales, promotion and programming departments to grow and develop all current and emerging digital platforms including websites, social media, mobile, apps, and permission marketing initiatives.
The Digital Content Manager will also continue to support the digital department in monetization of station products as well as development and execution of sales assets like social apps, and landing pages. This position will serve as the liaison between the Miami market and our corporate division for all digital related products.
- Monitor and communicate the web, app and social statistics for our radio brands monthly and make recommendations for improvements.
- Troubleshoot and train the programming and promotion departments on third party tools.
- Responsible for initiating ideas and execution plans for all platforms related to station brands as they develop. (Websites, Social, Mobile, App)
- Execute a social strategy for each brand that aligns with corporate goals.
- Daily station app and website reviews to ensure all content is updated and functioning, if errors are found, you will be required to make any appropriate adjustments.
- Work with The Director of Operations to ensure the vision for each individual website and app matches that of the brand.
- Create advertisers animated web banners for use on our wired site and of the Google Display network.
- Handle daily tasks associated with creating graphics for the website and social media page, posting and scheduling stories, creating and posting content, and information.
- Handle all support issues and submit internal tickets as projects require.
- Work with corporate digital team and third-party station vendors to ensure all elements are visually correct and function properly.
- Attend each station’s brand meeting.
- Manage relationships on all levels to ensure quality, efficiency, and results.
- Serving as an enthusiastic team member in attaining results and satisfaction, keeping CMG Miami on the forefront of industry trends, and helping CMG Miami to succeed.
- Create action plans, big event plans, strategic ratings and growth plans
- Work with the Directors of Branding & Programming on the execution of each brand’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Require 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the media industry, specifically including developing and executing social media strategy, creating digital content and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledgeable with HTML, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- A proven track record of leveraging digital across mainstream and emerging digital technologies to achieve measurable business results.
- Strong technical expertise and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and implement new technology as needed.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Adept change agent with a healthy sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to manage a digital discipline within an organization, including managing team growth and development, budget administration and planning.
- Consumer-centric predisposition and demonstrated ability to strategically use digital as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships with consumers, deliver useful content and drive growth.
- Ability to effectively understand data, analyze results, draw insights and conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions in an atmosphere of fact-based decision-making.
- Proven expertise in communications and story-telling, with an ability to teach and champion the use of digital best practices within the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working across internal teams.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of current digital platforms including OTT, mobile and web-based products. Experience and success in managing schedules, deadlines and logistics.
- Microsoft office proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with social media management and analytics tools.
- Track record of innovation and have sufficient confidence to experiment in the evolving segment of our business.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs