Integrated Marketing DirectorLocation: US-FL-Hollywood Job Number 1718919 Brand CMG Miami Radio
The Integrated Marketing Director will partner with the advertising sales department to develop creative advertising campaigns which can be executed seamlessly across multiple media platforms. There will be a significant focus on consumer insights, market research, trends and specific client challenges to ensure advertising campaigns are custom designed and provide an effective return on investment for clients. The Intergrated Marketing Director will participate in client meetings, sales meetings, CMG Miami events and will develop advertising seminars and b2b marketing strategies. While the majority of the focus will be partnering with the advertising sales team and advertisers, the Integrated Marketing Director will also partner with CMG Miami Programming team to develop effective marketing campaigns for our top-rated radio stations: WEDR 99 Jamz, WFLC Hits 97.3, WHQT Hot 105 and WFEZ Easy 93.1. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of integrated campaign development, collaboration skills, strong work ethic, proven management background and experience with multiple media platforms.
- Development of advertising campaigns that are designed around advertiser needs and objectives, and are executed across multiple media platforms.
- Develop strategy, design and activation plan of advertiser events and promotions.
- Responsible for leading seamless collaboration with the sales and programming teams to ensure CMG Miami achieves optimal audience engagement and advertiser results.
- Significant independent judgment needed to allocate resources to programs that are likely to yield best results.
- Partnering with Program Directors in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Lead the creative process, brainstorming and design of campaigns.
- Develop insights and strategies thorugh consumer research.
- Drive critical thinking on brand and product strategy.
- Develop action plans to ensusre campaigns and events are flawlessly executed.
- Must be profit-oriented and have the ability to develop advertising campaigns that drive revenue while driving return on investment for advertisers.
- Active partipciation in the field, attending client meetings with advertising sales team.
- Must be a strong leader and posses excellent collaboration skills to ensure effective partnership with peers while reporting to the General Manager.
- Partner with Director of Sales, Program Directors and Promotion Manager to develop major radio station concerts and events.
- Utilize consumer research to develop innovative advertiser initiatives.
- Utilize digital analytics and research to increase audience engagement and radio station ratings.
- Responsible for overseeing b2b collateral design.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, equivalent work experience and skills considered.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience leading a team in at least one of the following areas: marketing, advertising agency, digital media, or media sales.
- Proven track record of developing unique advertising campaigns and promotions for advertisers across radio formats, multiple media, digital and social media platforms.
- Must have a strong track record of developing strategic priorities, action plans and track record of achieving results.
- Proven understanding of the competitive media landscape.
- Highly successful at leading collaboration and leading cross-departmental process.
- Proven success creating integrated marketing concepts and campaigns across multiple media platforms.
- Experienced problem solver; brainstorm and marketing strategy facilitation a plus.
- Strong relationship and networking skills are a must.
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion in a highly competitive and fast-paced work environment.
- Computer skills and excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Must have a successful track record of customer focus.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing