Manager of Promotions & MarketingLocation Hollywood, Florida Job Number 175452 Brand CMG Miami Radio
Cox Media Group – Miami Radio has a Manager of Promotions/Marketing Coordinator position. Responsible for the daily operations and long-term goal achievements of the Cox Media Group Miami cluster of stations as well as our Events Live venue MIA LIVE on site Activation Department with specific concentration on brand events and sales specific initiatives. Utilizes and manages staff to fulfill all position requirements. This Position oversees the activation team, resources and vehicle fleet under the supervision and direction of the Director of Integrated Marketing. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must. You should also be proficient with MS office programs including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Must attend events to manage on site executions.
• Work in partnership with the director of Integrated Marketing to create highly innovative ideas.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalitiesQualifications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word and Adobe.
- 3 plus years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multi task in a high-speed environment.
- Attention to detail and meet a must meet deadlines attitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays throughout the year.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence meeting clients and business owners.
- Must be computer savvy and embrace technology as much as possible in order to execute everyday task in order to be more efficient.
- You should also have working knowledge of Macintosh and Apple Products, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter-Periscope, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Ability to create and execute ideas with the use of technology.
- Ability to set up and run live broadcast using related equipment.
- Provide creative solutions to complex problems
- History in project management
- History working with large scale events and product needs.
- College Degree.
- Proficiency in Promo Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other latest generation Final Cut Pro and After Effects programs is a plus.
CoxMedia Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations; more than 60 radio stations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing