Director PromotionsJob ID 183517 Date posted 02/21/2018 Location Houston, Texas Apply
- Coordinate, execute, and attend on-site appearances, promotions, remotes and events for the Cox Media Group cluster of stations.
- Coordinate and execute the recording of events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Collaborate with multiple departments to execute promotions such as remotes, events, station van appearances and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure flawless execution of all promotions on-air, digital, and on-street.
- Attend and participate in meetings with The Director of Integrated Marketing and Director of Operations to discuss strategies for the CMG Houston cluster.
- Work with the Director of Operations and Director of Integrated Marketing to utilize digital analytics and research to increase audience engagement and radio station ratings.
- Prepare Hot Zip PPM panel analysis with Research Director and coordinate strategies with Director of Operations and Director of Integrated Marketing.
- Coordinate promo plans with Director of Integrated Marketing and Director of Operations for venues and promoters.
- Manage schedules and hours of Activation Team members.
- Prepare contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Update and maintain all station contest rules.
- Coordinate and execute the set-up, break-down and transportation of promotional event equipment as required.
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Provide guidance, feedback, and development utilizing our SMART Goals and performance planning tools.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills; collaborate with others.
- Oversee the fleet of CMG Houston station vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Actively listen; clearly and effectively convey information; demonstrate effective business writing skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word and Adobe.
- 3 plus years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multi task in a high-speed environment.
- Attention to detail and meet a must meet deadlines attitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays throughout the year.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence meeting clients and business owners.
- Must be computer savvy and embrace technology as much as possible in order to execute everyday task in order to be more efficient.
- You should also have working knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston-1990 Post Oak Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs