Part Time Board OperatorLocation Houston, Texas Job Number 156671 Brand CMG Houston Radio
Cox Media Group-Houston has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Board Operator.
• Must be able to operate all aspects of various broadcast equipment
• Must have knowledge of Wide Orbit automation system
• Must have knowledge of 360 digital editing system
• Must be able to operate radio mixer control board
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to handle high stress situations
- Job requires you to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston-1990 Post Oak Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: On Call
Unposting Date: Ongoing