Client Services CoordinatorLocation Jacksonville, Florida Job Number 1712968 Brand CMG Jacksonville Radio
Cox Media Group Jacksonville has an immediate opening for a Client Services Coordinator to assist in all aspects of local sales. The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible providing support for the General Sales Manager and corresponding sales team. The Client Services Coordinator will be the direct point of contact for their respective teams’ clients and will handle requests such as promotional support, contract/invoice requests, copy creation, order entry, expense reporting, and other team responsibilities as needed and will be assigned by the General Sales Manager.
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of sales promotions for assigned Account Managers
- Work with the Promotions Manager and Promotions Director to generate proposals for clients
- Complete appropriate internal paperwork in support of all sales activities
- Generate client recaps
- Work in tandem with assigned team to complete all duties aligned with the department, as the end result is the delivery of optimal internal and external customer service and satisfaction
- Enter sales, digital and production orders on a daily basis
- Will be responsible for interfacing with the sales teams top clients. Also serving as liaison among departments and for clients when needed.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, attending client meetings, responding to client requests and developing/nurturing client relationships
- Proficient in WideOrbit Traffic, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Reqlogic, V-Creative, Efficio and Nielsen (TapScan)
- Ability to generate correspondence using proper spelling and punctuation
- Ability to prioritize, complete tasks and work well under pressure of tight deadlines
- Must present oneself well by way of proper attire, speech and project a professional image
- Bilingual preferred
- College Degree or minimum of 1 year equivalent experience in a sales or sales support role
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing