Digital Campaign SpecialistLocation: US-FL-Jacksonville Job Number 1719207 Brand Cox Television Jacksonville, LLC
- Measure site usability/effectiveness, along with monetization of client media campaigns, and present actionable insights and recommendations internally and externally based on data results and best practices
- Build custom analytics dashboards and reports that can effectively present digital performance to the appropriate audiences aligned to Key performance indices (KPIs).
- Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure, demographics, etc.
- Manage tagging including overall strategy, implementation, and best practices across web and mobile applications
- Coordinate the execution of A/B tests and analyze test results for presentation to stakeholders
- Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices, good UX, and what works well that supports the digital marketing, mobile and social strategies.
- Work with Product Management & UX team to supplement quantitative analysis with qualitative methodologies including surveys, user testing, and focus groups
- Data & ROI analysis
- Automate recurring dashboards and reports
- Partner with multiple vendors to implement analytics requirements and streamline project processes
- Contribute to building an analytics strategy for digital marketing goals and objectives
- Create institutional knowledge on analytics and educate TV and Radio AE’s and their Management team on digital and multi-channel customer trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing/Analytics or equivalent work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital media.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Report development
- Exhibits a professional and positive attitude
- Conflict resolution experience and awareness
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective Time Management
- Excellent group presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Follow and support a process consistently and thoroughly
- Attention to detail and Critical thinker
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Jacksonville market/client knowledge is a plus
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers - M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing