Digital Campaign SpecialistJob ID 1811025 Date posted 07/10/2018 Location Jacksonville, Florida Apply
Cox Media Group – Jacksonville has an opening for Digital Campaign Specialist.
Our Digital Campaign Specialists serve as the essential link between a CMG Market or Property and the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group and is responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers’ marketing campaigns. This includes assuring all details and elements of digital ad campaigns are assembled on time and delivered to the central fulfillment team in a manner that is clear, concise and executable.
This role will assist the local digital and sales teams with pre- and post-sales support to include client research, assisting in development of proposals and recommendations, digital products and services training, project management and more.
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, the Campaign Specialist will also support creation of the Insertion Order and will handle submission to the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group. The Campaign Specialist will shepherd all digital orders through every aspect of the process from order entry to fulfillment including facilitating the building of effective campaign performance reports, analyzing results and providing specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns to the Integrated Digital Team and directly to the client as needed. This role works closely with the local Digital Sales Specialist with the ultimate goal of delivering superior results to all of our advertising customers.
- Serve as liaison between the Digital Revenue & Operations group and local sales.
- Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties, third-party networks, retargeting providers and others.
- Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with AE to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., “Is order executable?”).
- Verify billing information on IO is accurate, complete, and matches product price breakout; work with Sales to correct as needed.
- Check IO overall for completeness, provide additional explanation/details as needed using comments box.
- Enter completed insertion orders (IOs) in workflow tool & coordinate with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group.
- Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to set up custom targeting as necessary for custom placements such as sponsorship or custom content placements.
- Gather creative or creative direction from AEs and/or clients.
- Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
- Submit proofs to AEs and/or clients and acquire approval on all assets.
- Perform preliminary creative QA (correct ad sizes, message, CTURL).
- Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
- Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as screenshots.
- Use Issue and Project tracking software to submit issues or other items needing resolution and track progress through to completion.
- When third party tags are used, obtain third party reporting and compare with CMG ad server to verify reporting is in line, particularly if billing on delivery.
- Perform campaign reconciliation.
- Produce post-campaign reports and analysis.
- Create custom reports by compiling all available data from various systems and present it in a way that demonstrates advertiser campaign goals have been met.
- Develop advanced reporting decks for campaign performance as it relates to CMG digital marketing programs, creative execution and user interaction.
- Proactively report on placement, content, click-through, conversion, entry and exit pages, time spent per visit, and other metrics that can help drive campaign optimization decisions.
- Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including client/agency tags, custom placements, and so on.
- Review and reconcile bills and invoices.
- Lead projects as assigned to include new platforms, tools, and processes
- College degree or 3+ years’ experience working with digital media campaigns preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Google Ad Planner, DFP, Basic HTML, and Java Script is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of third-party web analytics tools, ideally specific expertise and experience with Google Analytics Suite
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills.
- Accurate; with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a strategic and executional capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs