Digital Sales SpecialistLocation Jacksonville, Florida Job Number 1712859 Brand CMG Jacksonville Radio
Cox Media Group – Jacksonville Radio/CODAN has an opening for a great Digital Sales Specialist.
Our mission at CODAN is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Your job is to navigate digital marketing for our clients in partnership with CODAN’s talented sales team. As a CODAN digital marketing expert, you will help to develop customized client solutions centered on creative marketing ideas, answer technical digital questions for CODAN Account Managers and clients, and act as a digital project manager, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly.
Local businesses are overwhelmed with the multitude of digital options that exist, and they need professionals who are confident and competent, keenly focusing on creating a competitive edge for their business. CODAN has invested millions in a top notch digital operation, making it possible to provide hands-on focus to each and every client and their results. The CODAN team is results-oriented, providing an upbeat environment and the best digital marketing team in the business. When we combine our team with your talent, the synergy created will be unsurpassed!
- Work with CODAN Account Managers to develop, present, close and execute integrated client solutions
- Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
- Handle client objections with resiliency and resolve potential conflicts independently
- Become a trusted advisor and digital navigator for Account Managers and clients, breaking down complex and technical to the important facts that will truly impact that business
- Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire CODAN sales team
- Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding and utilize these resources to develop effective customized client campaigns
- 2+ years of digital/ advertising sales experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
- Demonstrated record of success working with and leading teams
- Proven success at multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing