Facilities Maintenance EngineerJob ID 180623 Date posted 01/11/2018 Location Jacksonville, Florida Apply
Duties include overseeing and performing the building engineering maintenance of a 80,000 sq. ft. broadcast media facility, including operation of a Trane Tracer Summit HVAC system, including 26 AHU's. Additional maintenance duties include but are not limited to the upkeep and repair of electrical fixtures, overseeing grounds maintenance service, upkeep of plumbing fixtures and overseeing janitorial service.
Duty: Perform Maintenance on Mechanical Systems
- Replace bearings and seals on pumps and motors.
- Check AHU’s/VAV’s in Tracer Summit for normal operation.
- Replace fan belts on AHU’s.
- Chang out Filters on AHU’s.
- Perform Seasonal Maintenance on Mechanical Systems.
- Verify Janitorial Service has been completed.
- Verify Lawn Work has been completed.
- Inventory and order Paper and Janitorial Supplies as needed.
- Clean up Outside Trash as needed.
- Walk the Property to identify any Safety and Maintenance issues.
- Basic plumbing tasks – replace worn/failing bathroom fixtures, valves, seals, wax rings, etc.
- Door maintenance tasks – adjust door closers, replace door strikes, make duplicate keys, replace hinges, etc.
- Dry-wall repair (patch holes from hanging pictures, etc.), touch-up paint and Paint Offices as needed.
- Assist with moving office furniture
- Coordinate and Verify Annual Elevator Inspections are complete.
- Coordinate and Supervise Annual Fire Alarm Inspection.
- Coordinate and Supervise Annual Fire Sprinkler Inspections.
- Monitor and Maintain Fire Alarm System.
- Monitor and Maintain Fire Sprinkler System.
- Monitor and Maintain all Facility Fire Extinguishers.
- Monitor Facility to assure all Fire and Safety Procedures are being followed.
Oversee Building Facility Operation.
General Maintenance Items.
Verify all required Inspections are completed and verified
Oversee and Maintain Building Safety Equipment
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience working with Building Mechanical Systems including Chillers, Boilers, HVAC Systems, UPS Systems and Facility Control Systems.
- Also experience in general upkeep and Maintenance of a Broadcast Facility.
- Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Requires the ability to work non-traditional hours
- Some work may be required in either an industrial environment including noise, ink and heavy machinery or warehouse-like locations.
- 2 years Technical School and or Associates Degree or at least 2 years’ experience in the Facility Maintenance Industry.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing