Digital Content ProducerJob ID 1719953 Date posted 12/15/2017 Location Memphis, Tennessee Apply
FOX13 in Memphis, Tennessee is seeking a full time Digital Producer who has both the technical skills, writing ability and passion to help our team continue to succeed
- Create, produce, gather and post content accurately and timely on our website, mobile platforms and social media Understand our digital strategies and utilize to help grow audience
- Generate copy, video and pictures
- Manage placement of the content
- Communicate with newsroom staff, working with news reporters, photographers, producers, local programming and other departments to develop and post materials on the website, mobile platforms and social media using strategies created by the station.
• At least 1-year solid print or broadcast journalism experience along with demonstrated creative and innovative use of web/social media.
• Command of HTML code, Adobe Photoshop, nonlinear editing is essential along with strong knowledge of web content management systems, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, newsroom video editing.
• Must demonstrate effective communication skills (oral & written), possess strong news judgment, and strong writing ability using AP style preferred.
• Journalism or communications degree or equivalent, a plus.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TN-Memphis-485 S Highland St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing