Digital Ad OpsTraffickerJob ID 183464 Date posted 02/21/2018 Location New York, New York Apply
- Responsible for the trafficking all campaign creative.
- Coordinate with our outsource partners to ensure campaign trafficking is completed and QA their work.
- In last minute circumstances, traffic campaign creative.
- In the case of Local site-specific campaigns, send DFP ad tags to publisher partners.
- Troubleshoot all creative and ad serving issues.
- Test all agency campaign creative to ensure that ads are serving and clicking through to a live landing page before trafficking.
- Test Gamut DFP tags and make sure they live before sending them to publishing partners.
- In cases of creative issues, troubleshoot and work back with publishers, ad agencies, and creative agencies to ensure properly functioning creative.
- Manage Local site specific run-of-site (ROS) campaigns.
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being met and make suggestions to Sales on places to move impressions to ensure full budget is delivered.
- Compare 1st party delivery numbers to 3rd party numbers to proactively identify discrepancies and troubleshoot those discrepancies with publishers and agencies.
- Manage the delivery of high impact units and homepage takeovers.
- Coordinate with publishers to ensure they have received creative and are ready to launch on time.Check websites and reporting the morning of launches to ensure correct creative is live and delivery is tracking correctly.
- Ensure creative is received and being built according to deadlines.
- Work with Planning team to ensure client is sending creative within our required turnaround times.
- If creative is being built by sites, request test pages for client approval.
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-1 year experience
- Must reside in New York Metropolitan Area
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-New York-885 2nd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing