Sales CoordinatorJob ID 183770 Date posted 02/27/2018 Location New York, New York Apply
We offer a broad spectrum of smart media from programmatic to direct. Gamut provides comprehensive media solutions that optimize ad revenue for publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from the most advanced data-driven tools. Whether locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results. Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group.
Gamut Smart Media from Cox, LLC
- Making sure all assigned duties are completed efficiently and with adherence to deadlines
- Work directly for sales leadership on various projects
- Create & Update sales materials as directed by management
- Perform general office duties including answering the phones & scheduling
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Los Angeles account list
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales planning experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Must have strong command of Outlook & Calendar
- Must posses command to coordinate multiple schedules & events planning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Creative sales oriented thinker
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-New York-885 2nd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs